INDIA: Basmati rice promotions to hit US
India's Agricultural and Processed Foods Export Development Authority (Apeda) is launching a new market promotion initiative to promote exports of basmati rice to the US. Anil Swarup, chairman of Apeda, explained that the latest programme will include the launch of a "Quality Produce of India" logo to establish a distinct image for Indian basmati rice. The campaign will also include free sampling at leading supermarkets and grocers for consumers, and a special activity to allow potential importers to meet with exporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre