INDIA: Basmati rice promotions to hit US
India's Agricultural and Processed Foods Export Development Authority (Apeda) is launching a new market promotion initiative to promote exports of basmati rice to the US. Anil Swarup, chairman of Apeda, explained that the latest programme will include the launch of a "Quality Produce of India" logo to establish a distinct image for Indian basmati rice. The campaign will also include free sampling at leading supermarkets and grocers for consumers, and a special activity to allow potential importers to meet with exporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations