INDIA: Basmati rice promotions to hit US
India's Agricultural and Processed Foods Export Development Authority (Apeda) is launching a new market promotion initiative to promote exports of basmati rice to the US. Anil Swarup, chairman of Apeda, explained that the latest programme will include the launch of a "Quality Produce of India" logo to establish a distinct image for Indian basmati rice. The campaign will also include free sampling at leading supermarkets and grocers for consumers, and a special activity to allow potential importers to meet with exporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega