USA: NPD: Battle of the Brands Highlights Opportunities for Foodservice Manufacturers and Distributors
New data from leading marketing information provider The NPD Group show restaurant operators are almost evenly divided in their preference for manufacturer or distributor brands. In a survey of more than 4,000 operators for NPD BrandMeasure(SM), the firm reported that 40% preferred manufacturer brand products while 33% preferred distributor brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO