USA: NPD: Battle of the Brands Highlights Opportunities for Foodservice Manufacturers and Distributors
New data from leading marketing information provider The NPD Group show restaurant operators are almost evenly divided in their preference for manufacturer or distributor brands. In a survey of more than 4,000 operators for NPD BrandMeasure(SM), the firm reported that 40% preferred manufacturer brand products while 33% preferred distributor brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk