ITALY: Bauli acquires Italian baker Bistefani
Italian cake maker Bauli has acquired local baker and confectioner Bistefani.
The acquisition, confirmed today (12 February), will include Bistefani's brands, which include: Motta, Buondi and Casalini. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Bistefani, which has revenues of around EUR75m, has its headquarters and a production facility in the province of Alessandria, in addition to administrative offices in Milan.
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network