ITALY: Bauli acquires Italian baker Bistefani
Italian cake maker Bauli has acquired local baker and confectioner Bistefani.
The acquisition, confirmed today (12 February), will include Bistefani's brands, which include: Motta, Buondi and Casalini. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Bistefani, which has revenues of around EUR75m, has its headquarters and a production facility in the province of Alessandria, in addition to administrative offices in Milan.
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis