ITALY: Bauli acquires Italian baker Bistefani
Italian cake maker Bauli has acquired local baker and confectioner Bistefani.
The acquisition, confirmed today (12 February), will include Bistefani's brands, which include: Motta, Buondi and Casalini. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Bistefani, which has revenues of around EUR75m, has its headquarters and a production facility in the province of Alessandria, in addition to administrative offices in Milan.
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Jobs to go at FrieslandCampina cheese plant
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Monde Nissin "to acquire Menora"
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019