SLOVAKIA: BauMax reveals expansion plans for Slovakian supermarket chain
Austrian retailer BauMax has revealed plans to open seven more supermarkets in Slovakia by the end of 2003; and meanwhile its eight outlet opened today [Thursday] in Bratislava. Two days ago, the company commissioned a US$3.5m store in the eastern city of Kosice, and over the course of next year, another three shops will be opened in Martin, Zilina and Trnava. In 2003, BauMax reveals it will commission four further supermarkets; three in Bratislava and one in Poprad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti