SLOVAKIA: BauMax reveals expansion plans for Slovakian supermarket chain
Austrian retailer BauMax has revealed plans to open seven more supermarkets in Slovakia by the end of 2003; and meanwhile its eight outlet opened today [Thursday] in Bratislava. Two days ago, the company commissioned a US$3.5m store in the eastern city of Kosice, and over the course of next year, another three shops will be opened in Martin, Zilina and Trnava. In 2003, BauMax reveals it will commission four further supermarkets; three in Bratislava and one in Poprad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry