SLOVAKIA: BauMax reveals expansion plans for Slovakian supermarket chain
Austrian retailer BauMax has revealed plans to open seven more supermarkets in Slovakia by the end of 2003; and meanwhile its eight outlet opened today [Thursday] in Bratislava. Two days ago, the company commissioned a US$3.5m store in the eastern city of Kosice, and over the course of next year, another three shops will be opened in Martin, Zilina and Trnava. In 2003, BauMax reveals it will commission four further supermarkets; three in Bratislava and one in Poprad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target