UK: Baxters appoints deputy chief executive
Baxters Food Group, the UK soup-to-sauces maker, has appointed Bill King to the position of deputy chief executive.
King, currently chief operating officer, takes up his post with immediate effect, the company said today (18 August).
Having held a number of roles within the Scotland-based food company, King joined in 2003 from Scotch whisky distiller Chivas Brothers, where he was European supply chain director.
Baxters chairman and chief executive Audrey Baxter said: "As the company continues to expand it is essential we have a strong management team in place to respond to the global challenges we currently face.
"Bill has helped develop Baxters throughout his tenure as chief operating officer and this new appointment will enable him to implement our long-term strategic plans to expand in the UK and internationally."
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review