UK: Baxters extends chutney range
Baxters is to launch two more flavours from its range of "speciality" chutneys.
The Scottish food group, famous for its namesake soups, will sell Granny Smith Apple, Fig & Cider and Sweet Cherry Tomato & Piquante Pepper chutneys.
Baxters marketing director Kerr Arthur said: "We believe these new flavours are exactly what consumers are looking for to liven up their comfort food this winter."
Earlier this month, Baxters said it would roll out its Healthy Choice range of soups into Europe.
The UK still accounts for over half of Baxters' sales but the company is expanding its international presence. In May, Baxters bought the Aylmer and Primo soup brands from Canada's CanGro Foods.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report