UK: Baxters launches meal pots
Baxters Food Group is launching a range of hot meal pots in the UK.
A spokesperson for the group confirmed the new line will consist of four varieties under the Baxters brand: vegetarian three bean and chipotle pepper; Malaysian chicken Laksa; smokey mixed bean, chicken and quinoa; and Italian-style sausage and mixed bean.
The group is also launching a line under the Fray Bentos brand, the spokesperson added. This range will consist of five varieties: chicken curry and rice; beef stew and dumplings; pasta bolognese; chilli beef and rice; and meatballs and pasta.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill