UK: Baxters of Speyside fires its board of directors
Scottish family food firm Baxters of Speyside is today [Tuesday] to implement a radical boardroom shake-up. Following a strategic review of the soup group, Chairwoman and CEO Audrey Baxter will tell staff that a far-reaching overhaul is necessary to make the company more efficient. A company spokesman said: "We have to be tighter if we are going to go from strength to strength, and that is what Audrey is going to tell the staff at the meeting today. There has to be a slimming down at the top to create a leaner executive level."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch