UK: Baxters of Speyside fires its board of directors
Scottish family food firm Baxters of Speyside is today [Tuesday] to implement a radical boardroom shake-up. Following a strategic review of the soup group, Chairwoman and CEO Audrey Baxter will tell staff that a far-reaching overhaul is necessary to make the company more efficient. A company spokesman said: "We have to be tighter if we are going to go from strength to strength, and that is what Audrey is going to tell the staff at the meeting today. There has to be a slimming down at the top to create a leaner executive level."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report