GERMANY/FRANCE: Bayer to complete €7.25bn Aventis CropScience buyout by Q1 2001
German chemicals and pharmaceutical company Bayer has said it will undertake its largest ever acquisition with the €7.25bn (US$6.64bn) purchase of Aventis CropScience , a unit currently owned 76% by French biotech giant Aventis and 24% by Schering . The companies have been in negotiation since July, and the purchase price includes the assumption of debt accruing to Aventis CropScience. The liabilities for the controversial GE corn
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth