USA: BCTGM ends nationwide strike against Earthgrains; Union Members vote to ratify settlement
The tenacity and solidarity of nearly 4,000 members of the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union (BCTGM) yielded a major victory today as the nationwide strike against the nation's second largest baker, The Earthgrains Co., ended.The future of Earthgrains and its workers is now much more secure thanks to BCTGM members in Ft.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project