USA: Beat the Heat, Celebrate Ice Cream
There's no better way to beat the heat of summer months than with ice cream, according to Dairy Management Inc. and National Milk Producers Federation. In July, Americans will enjoy more than 140 million gallons of ice cream. That's more than any other month, and why July is National Ice Cream Month.But, what could be cooler than ice cream this summer? Would you believe dairy farmers? According to a national survey of 500 adults recently conducted by the research company Roper-Starch Worldwide for Dairy Management, Inc.(TM) (DMI), and the National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF), 74 percent of Americans believe dairy farmers make a significant contribution to society -- only teachers (89 percent) and doctors (88 percent) ranked higher.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report