UK/USA: Beatles’ Sir Paul McCartney backs Oregon’s Measure 27 on GM labelling
The campaign to make GM labelling mandatory in the state of Oregon has won a high-profile backer - former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney. The singer has recorded a 30-second radio advert supporting the measure, which would require labelling of any food with even a hint of genetically modified ingredients. It is likely to affect as much as 70% of processed foods currently on grocery shelves.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre