UK: Beatson Clark are 'Favourites' Again
Rotherham based glass manufacturer Beatson Clark have continued a long and successful relationship with Centura Foods by developing an innovative new jar for Sharwood's most recent cooking sauce range.The new range will extend the booming Indian sauce sector at Sharwood's, which already possesses an impressive portfolio of ethnic cuisine including a Keralan sauce range and "Spice Blend" pastes. This newest range boasts an array of 7 Indian cooking sauces, inspired by popular restaurant favourites such as Korma and Tikka, and more adventurous dishes such as Jalfrezi and Dhansak.After the success of previous Sharwood's sauce bottles Beatson Clark's expertise was called upon again for the design of the 440ml glass jar for this new range.Beatson Clark were influential on the container design in that they adapted Sharwood's existing sauce jar format into a more visually stimulating square design, currently unique in the Indian cooking sauce market. This is particularly significant in gaining stand out on shelf appeal.The bottle features a wide neck with arched panels providing attractive labelling space and also optimising the capacity of the container. Colourful paper labels by Ormerods also add to the products individuality and striking appearance.The range will be appearing on major UK supermarket shelves throughout September 2000 and will be aimed at all ethnic food consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review