CANADA: Kraft: beauty on the inside - COMMENT
Kraft Canada is sponsoring a program that confronts teens' obsession with unhealthy body image. As North America becomes more and more food obsessed, with obesity, anorexia and bulimia all growing in prevalence, the need for nutritional advice is greater than ever. Programs such as Kraft's not only bring food manufacturers good PR, but may also help them to develop new products that meet physicians' and governments' healthy eating criteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up