CANADA: Kraft: beauty on the inside - COMMENT
Kraft Canada is sponsoring a program that confronts teens' obsession with unhealthy body image. As North America becomes more and more food obsessed, with obesity, anorexia and bulimia all growing in prevalence, the need for nutritional advice is greater than ever. Programs such as Kraft's not only bring food manufacturers good PR, but may also help them to develop new products that meet physicians' and governments' healthy eating criteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery