CANADA: Kraft: beauty on the inside - COMMENT
Kraft Canada is sponsoring a program that confronts teens' obsession with unhealthy body image. As North America becomes more and more food obsessed, with obesity, anorexia and bulimia all growing in prevalence, the need for nutritional advice is greater than ever. Programs such as Kraft's not only bring food manufacturers good PR, but may also help them to develop new products that meet physicians' and governments' healthy eating criteria.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses