USA: Beech-Nut Baby Foods launches collaborative sales/marketing campaign
Tim McCreery, director of sales planning & category management at the Milnot Company, has announced the launch of a collaborative marketing programme for the Beech-Nut Baby Food brand. This programme provides Beech-Nut retailers with a variety of baby category marketing/club programmes that aim to increase market share while strengthening the relationship between Beech-Nut and its retailers. Beech-Nut said that the initiative is designed to provide the retailer with a marketing programme that increases category sales by offering customers an incentive to shop in their baby aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix