USA: Beech-Nut Baby Foods launches collaborative sales/marketing campaign
Tim McCreery, director of sales planning & category management at the Milnot Company, has announced the launch of a collaborative marketing programme for the Beech-Nut Baby Food brand. This programme provides Beech-Nut retailers with a variety of baby category marketing/club programmes that aim to increase market share while strengthening the relationship between Beech-Nut and its retailers. Beech-Nut said that the initiative is designed to provide the retailer with a marketing programme that increases category sales by offering customers an incentive to shop in their baby aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations