USA: Beech-Nut Baby Foods launches collaborative sales/marketing campaign
Tim McCreery, director of sales planning & category management at the Milnot Company, has announced the launch of a collaborative marketing programme for the Beech-Nut Baby Food brand. This programme provides Beech-Nut retailers with a variety of baby category marketing/club programmes that aim to increase market share while strengthening the relationship between Beech-Nut and its retailers. Beech-Nut said that the initiative is designed to provide the retailer with a marketing programme that increases category sales by offering customers an incentive to shop in their baby aisle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti