USA: Beech-Nut launches first line of US baby food with breast milk fatty acids
St. Louis, Missouri-based Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp. has launched the first baby food that contains two important fatty acids naturally found in breast milk, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid). Intended for babies age six months and older, the company says that First Advantage(TM) baby foods are a "nutritional breakthrough, because these nutrients are recognized by pediatric and nutrition experts worldwide as important building blocks of the central nervous system".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival