USA: Beech-Nut launches first line of US baby food with breast milk fatty acids
St. Louis, Missouri-based Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp. has launched the first baby food that contains two important fatty acids naturally found in breast milk, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid). Intended for babies age six months and older, the company says that First Advantage(TM) baby foods are a "nutritional breakthrough, because these nutrients are recognized by pediatric and nutrition experts worldwide as important building blocks of the central nervous system".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review