USA: Beech-Nut launches first line of US baby food with breast milk fatty acids
St. Louis, Missouri-based Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp. has launched the first baby food that contains two important fatty acids naturally found in breast milk, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid). Intended for babies age six months and older, the company says that First Advantage(TM) baby foods are a "nutritional breakthrough, because these nutrients are recognized by pediatric and nutrition experts worldwide as important building blocks of the central nervous system".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex