USA: Beech-Nut launches first line of US baby food with breast milk fatty acids
St. Louis, Missouri-based Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp. has launched the first baby food that contains two important fatty acids naturally found in breast milk, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid). Intended for babies age six months and older, the company says that First Advantage(TM) baby foods are a "nutritional breakthrough, because these nutrients are recognized by pediatric and nutrition experts worldwide as important building blocks of the central nervous system".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant