JAPAN: Beef and milk safety announcement expected next Thursday
The Japanese minister for Health, Labor and Welfare, Chikara Sakaguchi, is expected to issue a declaration next Thursday to the effect that beef and milk are safe to consume. Consumers are getting increasing worried about the spread of BSE and the ministry has been attempting to reassure shoppers that the prion thought to cause the disease is not present in beef and milk.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target