USA: Beef Provides Essential Nutrients in Healthful Diets
"Beef fits into the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which call for balance, variety and moderation of all foods," the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) said today in anticipation of the release of the 2000 edition next week."It's a question of balance when it comes to a healthy diet," said NCBA Executive Director of Nutrition Mary K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund