USA: BeeLine Shopper Enhances Loyalty & Nutrition Program With Information Resources Inc. UPC Dictionary for Home Scanning
BeeLine Shopper has enhanced its consumer information service for grocery shoppers by cross-referencing Information Resources Inc.'s 5 million UPC (barcode) database including both branded and private label products. Consumers can now scan virtually any grocery product that has been sold in America and be given an instant nutritional product recommendation for a comparable product or national brand sold at their favorite store that is on special, has an Internet coupon or better fits the consumers' nutritional profile .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report