USA: BeeLine Shopper Enhances Loyalty & Nutrition Program With Information Resources Inc. UPC Dictionary for Home Scanning
BeeLine Shopper has enhanced its consumer information service for grocery shoppers by cross-referencing Information Resources Inc.'s 5 million UPC (barcode) database including both branded and private label products. Consumers can now scan virtually any grocery product that has been sold in America and be given an instant nutritional product recommendation for a comparable product or national brand sold at their favorite store that is on special, has an Internet coupon or better fits the consumers' nutritional profile .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK