USA: BeeLine Shopper Enhances Loyalty & Nutrition Program With Information Resources Inc. UPC Dictionary for Home Scanning
BeeLine Shopper has enhanced its consumer information service for grocery shoppers by cross-referencing Information Resources Inc.'s 5 million UPC (barcode) database including both branded and private label products. Consumers can now scan virtually any grocery product that has been sold in America and be given an instant nutritional product recommendation for a comparable product or national brand sold at their favorite store that is on special, has an Internet coupon or better fits the consumers' nutritional profile .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project