USA: BeeLine Shopper Rolls Out With Dayton/Springfield Grocery Chain
BeeLine Shopper, which helps shoppers eat healthier, shop faster and save more at their favorite grocery store will be rolling out its services with Fulmer Supermarkets, a grocery chain in the Dayton/Springfield, Ohio, area. The BeeLine Shopper system provides a simple barcode scanner families use to instantly create a personalized shopping list to take to the grocery store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week