USA: BeeLine Shopper Rolls Out With Dayton/Springfield Grocery Chain
BeeLine Shopper, which helps shoppers eat healthier, shop faster and save more at their favorite grocery store will be rolling out its services with Fulmer Supermarkets, a grocery chain in the Dayton/Springfield, Ohio, area. The BeeLine Shopper system provides a simple barcode scanner families use to instantly create a personalized shopping list to take to the grocery store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid