VARIOUS: beenz.com offers on-pack promotions to clients
beenz.com, creator of the beenz on-line marketing rewards scheme, has revealed an extension of its system which allows businesses to reward consumers digitally via codes printed on all product packaging. beenzCodes takes beenz into the realm of a true digital currency by moving the company onto the high street. The initiative itself allows retailers, manufacturers or anyone who supplies a physical product to consumers to print a unique code on their packaging which consumers can take on-line to earn beenz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations