VARIOUS: beenz.com offers on-pack promotions to clients
beenz.com, creator of the beenz on-line marketing rewards scheme, has revealed an extension of its system which allows businesses to reward consumers digitally via codes printed on all product packaging. beenzCodes takes beenz into the realm of a true digital currency by moving the company onto the high street. The initiative itself allows retailers, manufacturers or anyone who supplies a physical product to consumers to print a unique code on their packaging which consumers can take on-line to earn beenz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units