Food industry quotes of the week: Bega, Kerry, Post
This week, Kerry Group CEO Stan McCarthy advised the market to expect a number of M&A deals from the Irish group in 2015. We caught up with the CEO of Australian dairy Bega Cheese, who talked about last year's much talked about takeover battle for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory. Elsewhere, Podravka and Billy Sims China-Food Group advised of developments in China, and Mondelez International announced the closure of a plant in Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre