Food industry quotes of the week: Bega, Kerry, Post
This week, Kerry Group CEO Stan McCarthy advised the market to expect a number of M&A deals from the Irish group in 2015. We caught up with the CEO of Australian dairy Bega Cheese, who talked about last year's much talked about takeover battle for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory. Elsewhere, Podravka and Billy Sims China-Food Group advised of developments in China, and Mondelez International announced the closure of a plant in Ireland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid