USA: Bekkers elected president and CEO of Gold Kist Inc.
John Bekkers of Atlanta has been elected president and chief executive officer of Gold Kist Inc. by the board of directors of the nation's second largest and only farmer-owned chicken processor. He succeeds Gaylord O. Coan, who retired July 6 as chief executive officer and chairman of the management executive committee after 42 years with Gold Kist.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs