USA: Bekkers elected president and CEO of Gold Kist Inc.
John Bekkers of Atlanta has been elected president and chief executive officer of Gold Kist Inc. by the board of directors of the nation's second largest and only farmer-owned chicken processor. He succeeds Gaylord O. Coan, who retired July 6 as chief executive officer and chairman of the management executive committee after 42 years with Gold Kist.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund