FRANCE: Bel to buy Boursin from Unilever
Cheese maker Le Groupe Bel looks set to buy Unilever's Boursin brand in a deal worth EUR400m (US$579m). The sale of Boursin, which Unilever first signalled in September, comes as the Anglo-Dutch group looks to streamline its business, a strategy that will see the company sell off businesses worth EUR2bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action