SWITZERLAND: Bell Group CFO Gysin quits after 20 years
Bell Group has announced the resignation of its CFO
Swiss meat firm Bell Group has announced the resignation of CFO Martin Gysin.
Gysin was in the post for 20 years. He will remain in the position until a replacement has been found.
A statement issued by the firm said Gysin would continue to work on "special assignments for the company after stepping down."
The Bell Group specialises in the production of meat, poultry, charcuterie, seafood and convenience products.
After 20 years in post, long-serving CFO Martin Gysin has decided to slow down a
little and has requested the Board of Directors to accept his resignation. The
Board has acceded to his request and will now begin the search for a suitable
replacement. Martin Gysin will remain in post until his successor takes office and
will continue to work on special assignments for the company after stepping down.
Original source: Bell Group
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning