SWITZERLAND: Bell Group CFO Gysin quits after 20 years
Bell Group has announced the resignation of its CFO
Swiss meat firm Bell Group has announced the resignation of CFO Martin Gysin.
Gysin was in the post for 20 years. He will remain in the position until a replacement has been found.
A statement issued by the firm said Gysin would continue to work on "special assignments for the company after stepping down."
The Bell Group specialises in the production of meat, poultry, charcuterie, seafood and convenience products.
After 20 years in post, long-serving CFO Martin Gysin has decided to slow down a
little and has requested the Board of Directors to accept his resignation. The
Board has acceded to his request and will now begin the search for a suitable
replacement. Martin Gysin will remain in post until his successor takes office and
will continue to work on special assignments for the company after stepping down.
Original source: Bell Group
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review