SWITZERLAND: Bell Group CFO Gysin quits after 20 years
Bell Group has announced the resignation of its CFO
Swiss meat firm Bell Group has announced the resignation of CFO Martin Gysin.
Gysin was in the post for 20 years. He will remain in the position until a replacement has been found.
A statement issued by the firm said Gysin would continue to work on "special assignments for the company after stepping down."
The Bell Group specialises in the production of meat, poultry, charcuterie, seafood and convenience products.
After 20 years in post, long-serving CFO Martin Gysin has decided to slow down a
little and has requested the Board of Directors to accept his resignation. The
Board has acceded to his request and will now begin the search for a suitable
replacement. Martin Gysin will remain in post until his successor takes office and
will continue to work on special assignments for the company after stepping down.
Original source: Bell Group
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term