SWITZERLAND: Bell reports 2.5% increase in 2002 turnover
Swiss meat processing company Bell has reported 2002 turnover of 1.51bn Swiss francs (US$1.1bn), up 2.5% year-on-year. Bell, which is a subsidiary of compatriot retailer Coop, said its sales of poultry and meat delicacies increased by 7.3% year-on-year. The company processed a total of 83,471 tonnes of meat in 2002, up 2% year-on-year, while 19,583 tonnes of poultry were processed, up 4.7% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action