US: Bellisio teams up with diner Chili's for licensed range
Bellisio has launched the Chili's At Home licensed range
Frozen foods manufacturer Bellisio Foods is partnering US diner Chili's to launch a new line of licensed Chilli's inspired frozen meals.
The new licensed Chili's frozen line kicks off in June with single-serve entrées and multi-serve meals available at retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Food Lion, H-E-B, Meijer, Giant Eagle and Publix.
"We are excited to introduce Chili's licensed frozen food meals, which will bring a number of great new options and flavors to consumers' dinner tables," said Mark Toth, vice president of marketing for the new licensed Chili's line at Bellisio Foods.
"Consumers want convenience, but not at the expense of bold, exciting flavors," Toth added. "With the busy lives of today's consumers comes the desire to have the option of preparing a delicious meal for themselves or for their families easily and relatively quickly. The ability to purchase a frozen, high-quality meal at the grocery store is the perfect solution for those occasions when consumers choose to eat at home."
Chili's-inspired frozen meals include menu favourites like Pepper Jack Mac ‘N' Cheese, Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl and Cajun-Style Chicken Alfredo. Eight different Chili's single-serve entrees will be available at suggested retail prices of US$2.79 to $3.49, with five different multi-serve meals available at suggested retail prices of $6.99 to $7.99 each.
Canadean's "Meijer, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Canadean's "The Kroger Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview,...
Kroger continues to fight for share in the extremely competitive grocery channel, holding a 7% value share for the category. Kroger continues to focus on its core supermarket business through acquisit...
That's It., a food group that manufactures snack bars using only two ingredients, is expanding in the US through the introduction of new products and listings with national retailers....
Introduction Food Retail in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018......
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis