USA: Bemis to Acquire Specialty Plastic Films Business From Viskase Companies, Inc
Bemis Company, Inc. today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the specialty plastic films business of Viskase Companies, Inc., which supplies a variety of shrinkable barrier bags, films and cook-in bags to fresh beef, pork, and poultry processors. It had net sales of approximately $150 million in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China