USA: Ben & Jerry's appoints Yves Couette as Chief Executive Officer
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc. has appointed Yves Couette as its new Chief Executive Officer, to succeed existing CEO Perry Odak. Mr. Couette, one of Unilever's leading ice cream professionals, has worked in the United States, Mexico, Indonesia and the UK. He is a native of France. In meetings with employees, Mr. Couette vowed to build on what Ben & Jerry's as a business has achieved. He said: "As Ben & Jerry's goes on a tour of the world, we will never forget where we've come from, who our friends and family are and what we stand for."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs