USA: Ben & Jerry's 'Stop and Taste the Ice Cream' tour a sweet success
Charged with a quest to make the world a little sweeter (and less stressful), Ben & Jerry's wrapped up its highly successful, summer-long "Stop and Taste the Ice Cream" Tour today with a visit to New York City's Central Park. The national tour was designed to encourage people across America to take a little break from their hectic, fast-paced lives to enjoy life's little pleasures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival