ROMANIA: Berceni predicts increase in turnover for 2001
Romanian baker Berceni has predicted a full year turnover of 350bn Romanian lei (US$11.15m) for 2001, up from last year's figure of 207.8bn lei. Berceni recently unveiled sales worth 7.2m lei per month from its toast product. For the first half of this financial year, however, the company has posted a net loss of 3.9bn lei, on top of a net profit of 6.22bn lei for 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China