ROMANIA: Berceni predicts increase in turnover for 2001
Romanian baker Berceni has predicted a full year turnover of 350bn Romanian lei (US$11.15m) for 2001, up from last year's figure of 207.8bn lei. Berceni recently unveiled sales worth 7.2m lei per month from its toast product. For the first half of this financial year, however, the company has posted a net loss of 3.9bn lei, on top of a net profit of 6.22bn lei for 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti