ROMANIA: Berceni predicts increase in turnover for 2001
Romanian baker Berceni has predicted a full year turnover of 350bn Romanian lei (US$11.15m) for 2001, up from last year's figure of 207.8bn lei. Berceni recently unveiled sales worth 7.2m lei per month from its toast product. For the first half of this financial year, however, the company has posted a net loss of 3.9bn lei, on top of a net profit of 6.22bn lei for 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill