USA: Berger & Montague and Stull Stull & Brody appointed co-counsel in securities litigation against Vlasic Foods International, Inc. and others
The law firms of Berger & Montague, P.C. ( email@example.com ) and Stull Stull & Brody announce that on May 22, 2001, Judge Joseph E. Irenas of the United States District Court, District of New Jersey, in Camden, appointed them co-counsel for the lead plaintiffs in the class action captioned Wilson v. Vlasic Foods International, Inc., Civil Action No. 01-0272 (JEI). The Complaint against Vlasic Foods International, Inc. ("Vlasic" or "the Company") (NYSE: VL; OTC Bulletin Board: VLFIQ) was administratively terminated following the Company's filing of a bankruptcy petition but continues against certain persons who were officers and/or directors of Vlasic during the Class Period of February 24, 1999, through and including February 10, 2000. The claims in the Complaint arise under Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and Rule 10b-5 thereunder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group