USA: Berger & Montague and Stull Stull & Brody appointed co-counsel in securities litigation against Vlasic Foods International, Inc. and others
The law firms of Berger & Montague, P.C. ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Stull Stull & Brody announce that on May 22, 2001, Judge Joseph E. Irenas of the United States District Court, District of New Jersey, in Camden, appointed them co-counsel for the lead plaintiffs in the class action captioned Wilson v. Vlasic Foods International, Inc., Civil Action No. 01-0272 (JEI). The Complaint against Vlasic Foods International, Inc. ("Vlasic" or "the Company") (NYSE: VL; OTC Bulletin Board: VLFIQ) was administratively terminated following the Company's filing of a bankruptcy petition but continues against certain persons who were officers and/or directors of Vlasic during the Class Period of February 24, 1999, through and including February 10, 2000. The claims in the Complaint arise under Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and Rule 10b-5 thereunder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK