USA: Berkshire Hathaway to takeover CTB International Corp
Milford, Ind-based CTB International Corp, a manufacturer of argibusiness equipment, has signed a definitive merger agreement with holding company Berkshire Hathaway. Under the terms of the deal, CTB shareholders will receive US$12.75 per share in cash and CTB will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire. This means the total value of the transaction, including about US$40m of assumed debt, was about US$180m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund