UK: Bernard Matthews poaches Hain Celestial UK CEO
Turnaround specialist Rutland Partners took a majority stake in Bernard Matthews last year
Turkey firm Bernard Matthews has appointed Rob Burnett, the CEO of the UK arm of Hain Celestial, as its chief executive.
Burnett joined Hain Celestial when the US group acquired chilled foods firm Daniels Group in 2011. He will take the role of CEO at Bernard Matthews on 30 June. The CEO seat at the firm has been empty for a year since Noel Bartram stepped down.
"I am excited to be joining a big brand with the reach of Bernard Matthews and the potential to reinvigorate it to support our valuable customers," Burnett said.
David Joll, executive chairman at Bernard Matthews, who was appointed on the departure of Bartram, chairman David McCall UK MD Rob Mears last year, said: "We are delighted to have Rob joining us to continue and accelerate the recovery of our business which is well underway."
Burnett will be replaced as CEO of Hain Celestial's UK unit Hain Daniels by Jeremy Hudson, the CFO of the division.
A statement from the group read: "We are pleased to announce the appointment of Jeremy Hudson to the position of CEO, he will take up this role at the end of June 2014."
Hudson joined Daniels Group in 2000 as financial controller and subsequently became CFO of Hain Daniels in 2011.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c...
Baby Food in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profi...
About the Soy Food Market
Soy food products, such as tofu and soy milk, have been consumed as traditional foods in Asia. With a rise in awareness of the health benefits of soy food, it has gained...
The analysts in this report forecast the Global Non-GMO Food market will grow at a CAGR of 15.92 percent over the period 2013-2018. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of t...
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019