US: Bertolli extends frozen dinner brand
Bertolli will add to its line of frozen dinners by launching four new varieties to hit US stores in January. These will include Chicken alla Vodka & Farfalle with asparagus in a creamy tomato vodka sauce; Spicy Shrimp Fra Diavolo & Penne with tri-colored peppers in a spicy tomato sauce; Meatballs Pomodoro & Penne with peppers and onions in a tomato basil sauce and Chicken Florentine & Farfalle with spinach in a parmesan cheese sauce. "We've had tremendous success in our first year of national launch becoming a leader in the multi-serve frozen dinner segment and receiving the 2005 Retailer Choice award for the best new Entree/Meal Solution at the 2005 FMI Show," notes Brian Manning, Senior Director of Bertolli Frozen. "We are excited to extend our line of frozen dinners and to reach more consumers through a multi-million dollar marketing campaign that will include television and print advertising, sampling events and promotions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO