USA: Bestfoods and Lincoln Snacks Sign Licensing Agreement To Combine Skippy(R) and Fiddle Faddle(R) Brands
Combining two of America's favorite brands, Bestfoods (NYSE: BFO) here has signed a licensing agreement with Lincoln Snacks Company (OTC Bulletin Board: SNAX). Lincoln will produce a new Fiddle Faddle® product with Skippy® peanut butter, America's best- tasting peanut butter.*The new peanut butter Fiddle Faddle®, which offers perfectly popped popcorn smothered in creamy Skippy® peanut butter, is coated in a light, candy glaze to lock in the flavor."Because both Skippy® and Fiddle Faddle® are longtime consumer favorites, we are happy to be teaming up with Lincoln Snacks to create this irresistible treat," said Esperanza Teasdale, associate product manager, Bestfoods.Fiddle Faddle with Skippy® peanut butter will begin shipping to retail stores nationally in August 2000. Suggested retail price is 99-cents.About Bestfoods: Bestfoods, formerly CPC International Inc., is among the largest U.S. food companies, with sales of $8.6 billion in 1999. Best known among Bestfoods' U.S. products are: Hellmann's and Best Foods mayonnaise and dressings; Mazola corn oil and margarine; Skippy peanut butter; Knorr soups, sauces, and bouillons; Entenmann's sweet baked products; Thomas' English muffins; Arnold, Brownberry, Freihofer's, and Oroweat breads; Boboli pizza crusts; Mueller's pasta; and Karo syrup. Bestfoods' global Knorr brand comprises one of the world's most extensive lines of products. Bestfoods is the nation's most international food company, with operations in more than 60 countries and products marketed in 110 countries. For more information about Bestfoods, visit the company's website on the Internet at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review