USA: Bestfoods declares regular quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Bestfoods today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 26.5 cents per share, payable on October 25, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business September 29, 2000. ABOUT BESTFOODS: Bestfoods, formerly CPC International Inc., is among the largest U.S. food companies, with sales of $8.6 billion in 1999. Best known among Bestfoods' U.S. products are: Hellmann's and Best Foods mayonnaise and dressings; Mazola corn oil and margarine; Skippy peanut butter; Knorr soups, sauces, and bouillons; Entenmann's sweet baked products; Thomas' English muffins; Arnold, Brownberry, Freihofer's, and Oroweat breads; Boboli pizza crusts; Mueller's pasta; and Karo syrup. Bestfoods' global Knorr brand comprises one of the world's most extensive lines of products. Bestfoods is the most international food company based in the U.S., with operations in more than 60 countries and products marketed in 110 countries. For more information about Bestfoods, visit the company's website on the Internet at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund