USA: Bestfoods declares regular quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Bestfoods today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 26.5 cents per share, payable on October 25, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business September 29, 2000. ABOUT BESTFOODS: Bestfoods, formerly CPC International Inc., is among the largest U.S. food companies, with sales of $8.6 billion in 1999. Best known among Bestfoods' U.S. products are: Hellmann's and Best Foods mayonnaise and dressings; Mazola corn oil and margarine; Skippy peanut butter; Knorr soups, sauces, and bouillons; Entenmann's sweet baked products; Thomas' English muffins; Arnold, Brownberry, Freihofer's, and Oroweat breads; Boboli pizza crusts; Mueller's pasta; and Karo syrup. Bestfoods' global Knorr brand comprises one of the world's most extensive lines of products. Bestfoods is the most international food company based in the U.S., with operations in more than 60 countries and products marketed in 110 countries. For more information about Bestfoods, visit the company's website on the Internet at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre