USA: Bestfoods Enters Egypt With Acquisition of El Rashidi
Strengthening its position in the emerging markets of the Middle East, Bestfoods has entered Egypt by acquiring a majority interest in El Rashidi El Mizan Confectionery Factories S.A.E., a fast-growing maker of sesame-based products with annual sales of more than $30 million. El Rashidi El Mizan brand sesame products, such as tahina paste and halawa sweets, are market leaders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO