USA: Bestfoods, one of the nations' largest food corporations, selects ClickAction to provide email marketing services
Yesterday, ClickAction(TM) Inc. (Nasdaq: CLAC) announced that Bestfoods, one of the largest international food corporations, will develop and implement an email marketing strategy utilizing ClickAction's Email Relationship Management (ERM) services. Bestfoods will begin email marketing for all their name brand products internationally in more than 100 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods