USA: Bestfoods Reports Second-Quarter E.P.S. Growth of 11.5%
Bestfoods today reported a second quarter earnings per share increase of 11.5% to $.68 per share from $.61 per share in the same period last year. These results and those discussed below exclude a charge of $30 million after taxes or $.11 per share related to expenses accrued through June 30, 2000, associated with the planned acquisition of Bestfoods by Unilever.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre