CANADA: Beta Brands sees drop in Q2 sales
The manufacturer and distributor of confectionery and bakery products Beta Brands has posted a drop in Q2 sales, ended 30 June, to C$16.1m from C$17.6m year on year. Net of products associated with the Life Savers brand, revenue was C$15m in the current Q2 and C$15.6m in the Q2 2001. Revenue for the H1 2002 was C$31.6m versus C$33m in the H1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1