CANADA: Beta Brands sees drop in Q2 sales
The manufacturer and distributor of confectionery and bakery products Beta Brands has posted a drop in Q2 sales, ended 30 June, to C$16.1m from C$17.6m year on year. Net of products associated with the Life Savers brand, revenue was C$15m in the current Q2 and C$15.6m in the Q2 2001. Revenue for the H1 2002 was C$31.6m versus C$33m in the H1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs