USA: Betafoods Enters the Nutritional Snack Foods Market With Low Carbohydrate - High Protein Chips Line
Millions of Americans will soon be able to purchase and consume protein in the form of snack chips. The new protein chip line, named Chip's Chips(tm), offers the consumer 40 grams of protein and 4 carbohydrates per 2-ounce (57g) bag. The low carb - high protein chips are specifically aimed at garnering consumers in the diet, diabetic, sports nutrition, vegetarian, and protein supplement markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast