FINLAND: Better H1 means Ruokatalo to achieve FY outlook after all
Finnish meat giant HK Ruokatalo has released a statement saying that it now expects to achieve the financial targets for its H2 after posting rising H1 profits. The group explained today [Monday] that growth in its Baltic markets prompted profit in its January to June H1 period to increase 58% to €10.1m (US$9.83m) year-on-year. Sales were up 11% to €306.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units