FINLAND: Better H1 means Ruokatalo to achieve FY outlook after all
Finnish meat giant HK Ruokatalo has released a statement saying that it now expects to achieve the financial targets for its H2 after posting rising H1 profits. The group explained today [Monday] that growth in its Baltic markets prompted profit in its January to June H1 period to increase 58% to €10.1m (US$9.83m) year-on-year. Sales were up 11% to €306.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund