FINLAND: Better H1 means Ruokatalo to achieve FY outlook after all
Finnish meat giant HK Ruokatalo has released a statement saying that it now expects to achieve the financial targets for its H2 after posting rising H1 profits. The group explained today [Monday] that growth in its Baltic markets prompted profit in its January to June H1 period to increase 58% to €10.1m (US$9.83m) year-on-year. Sales were up 11% to €306.9m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth