USA: Betty Crocker, Hershey's renew long term online ad campaigns with Allrecipes.com
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning and recipe resource renews their advertising campaign contracts for a second year with two of the world's largest food companies: Betty Crocker and Hershey's. In 2001, Allrecipes.com provided customized integrated branding campaigns for many of the world's largest consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. Now with 2002 just around the corner, two of the leading CPGs are demonstrating their commitment to Allrecipes.com's innovative online solutions by allocating substantive portions of their ad dollars to the meal planning and recipe destination. While the overall effectiveness of banner ads on the internet continued to decline and traditional online ad arrangements have remained stagnant, Allrecipes.com's integrated approach continues to deliver impressive results for CPGs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units