USA: Betty Crocker, Hershey's renew long term online ad campaigns with Allrecipes.com
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning and recipe resource renews their advertising campaign contracts for a second year with two of the world's largest food companies: Betty Crocker and Hershey's. In 2001, Allrecipes.com provided customized integrated branding campaigns for many of the world's largest consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. Now with 2002 just around the corner, two of the leading CPGs are demonstrating their commitment to Allrecipes.com's innovative online solutions by allocating substantive portions of their ad dollars to the meal planning and recipe destination. While the overall effectiveness of banner ads on the internet continued to decline and traditional online ad arrangements have remained stagnant, Allrecipes.com's integrated approach continues to deliver impressive results for CPGs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega