USA :BevTrade.Com Reaches Breakthrough Agreement With Innovative Computer Solutions, Inc.
BevTrade.Com, on the fast track to becoming the beverage industry's leading online ordering system, today announced the signing of an agreement with Innovative Computer Solutions, the leading POS integrator for retail liquor stores. BevTrade.Com and ICS have created a proprietary system allowing retailers to seamlessly integrate in-store cash register activity when they place an order with their wholesalers on BevTrade.Com.The unprecedented technology enables retailers who order through BevTrade.Com's online Business-to-Business system to open a window into their Control Plus in-store inventory reorder reports, automatically placing Internet orders based on the inventory management tools in the Control Plus system. Orders are directed to existing distributors, determined by the retailer, in whatever manner preferred by the distributor -- email, fax, or direct EDI to the distributor's system.Retailers with websites in the BevTrade Marketplace hosted by BevTrade.Com already incorporate this technology to post in-store price changes with a few simple keystrokes. New Jersey's Wine Library
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega