UK: Healthy food: beyond dieting (COMMENT)
A new poll in the UK shows that three million people have tried the Atkins diet. Dieting and obesity are the watchwords that are dominating many news stories regarding consumer health. They are also dominating the boardroom agendas of many top food companies. Despite consumer willingness to try the latest diet fad, in the long term manufacturers should be looking to address healthy eating rather than dieting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth