USA: B&G Foods extends exchange offer
B&G Foods has extended the expiration date for its previously announced Exchange Offer (EO), which relates to its 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series B (CUSIP No. 055088AC2) and 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series C (CUSIP Nos. 055088AD0 and U07409AB8). The EO will now expire at 5:00pm (New York City time) on 24 June 2002. It is being made pursuant to the Exchange Offer Prospectus of 9 May 2002, and the related Letter of Transmittal which more fully set forth the terms of the EO. Holders of 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes may obtain further information by contacting the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods