USA: B&G Foods extends exchange offer
B&G Foods has extended the expiration date for its previously announced Exchange Offer (EO), which relates to its 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series B (CUSIP No. 055088AC2) and 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series C (CUSIP Nos. 055088AD0 and U07409AB8). The EO will now expire at 5:00pm (New York City time) on 24 June 2002. It is being made pursuant to the Exchange Offer Prospectus of 9 May 2002, and the related Letter of Transmittal which more fully set forth the terms of the EO. Holders of 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes may obtain further information by contacting the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada