USA: B&G Foods extends exchange offer
B&G Foods has extended the expiration date for its previously announced Exchange Offer (EO), which relates to its 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series B (CUSIP No. 055088AC2) and 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series C (CUSIP Nos. 055088AD0 and U07409AB8). The EO will now expire at 5:00pm (New York City time) on 24 June 2002. It is being made pursuant to the Exchange Offer Prospectus of 9 May 2002, and the related Letter of Transmittal which more fully set forth the terms of the EO. Holders of 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes may obtain further information by contacting the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units