USA: B&G Foods extends expiration date of exchange offer
Branded food giant B&G Foods has extended the expiration date for its previously announced Exchange Offer (EO). The EO relates to B&G Foods' 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series B (CUSIP No. 055088AC2) and 9 5/8% Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2007, Series C (CUSIP Nos. 055088AD0 and U07409AB8).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project