USA: B&G Foods sells Burns & Ricker, Inc. to Nonni's Food Company
B&G Foods, Inc. announced yesterday that it has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, Burns & Ricker, Inc., to Nonni's Food Company, Inc. Under the stock purchase agreement entered into today by B&G and Nonni's, B&G sold all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Burns & Ricker for an undisclosed cash amount. B&G will apply the net cash proceeds from the sale of Burns & Ricker toward the partial prepayment of indebtedness under B&G's senior credit facility. Burns & Ricker produces lines of bagel chips, pita crisps, biscotti, and crispini, a crisp flatbread made without yeast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund