USA: B&G Foods sells Burns & Ricker, Inc. to Nonni's Food Company
B&G Foods, Inc. announced yesterday that it has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, Burns & Ricker, Inc., to Nonni's Food Company, Inc. Under the stock purchase agreement entered into today by B&G and Nonni's, B&G sold all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Burns & Ricker for an undisclosed cash amount. B&G will apply the net cash proceeds from the sale of Burns & Ricker toward the partial prepayment of indebtedness under B&G's senior credit facility. Burns & Ricker produces lines of bagel chips, pita crisps, biscotti, and crispini, a crisp flatbread made without yeast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review