USA: B&G Foods sells Burns & Ricker, Inc. to Nonni's Food Company
B&G Foods, Inc. announced yesterday that it has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, Burns & Ricker, Inc., to Nonni's Food Company, Inc. Under the stock purchase agreement entered into today by B&G and Nonni's, B&G sold all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Burns & Ricker for an undisclosed cash amount. B&G will apply the net cash proceeds from the sale of Burns & Ricker toward the partial prepayment of indebtedness under B&G's senior credit facility. Burns & Ricker produces lines of bagel chips, pita crisps, biscotti, and crispini, a crisp flatbread made without yeast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre