USA: B&G Foods sells Burns & Ricker, Inc. to Nonni's Food Company
B&G Foods, Inc. announced yesterday that it has completed the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary, Burns & Ricker, Inc., to Nonni's Food Company, Inc. Under the stock purchase agreement entered into today by B&G and Nonni's, B&G sold all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Burns & Ricker for an undisclosed cash amount. B&G will apply the net cash proceeds from the sale of Burns & Ricker toward the partial prepayment of indebtedness under B&G's senior credit facility. Burns & Ricker produces lines of bagel chips, pita crisps, biscotti, and crispini, a crisp flatbread made without yeast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea