POLAND: BGZ sells Hortex stake
Poland's Bank Gospodarki Zywnosciowej bank is to offload its 29.48% stake in local food manufacturer Hortex. Its stake will be bought by the group's other major shareholders, which include Bank of America investment fund, EBRD and another Polish financial institution. BGZ is believed to be unhappy with the limited scope it had to restructure Hortex, which last year made undisclosed losses on turnover of PlZ800m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife