POLAND: BGZ sells Hortex stake
Poland's Bank Gospodarki Zywnosciowej bank is to offload its 29.48% stake in local food manufacturer Hortex. Its stake will be bought by the group's other major shareholders, which include Bank of America investment fund, EBRD and another Polish financial institution. BGZ is believed to be unhappy with the limited scope it had to restructure Hortex, which last year made undisclosed losses on turnover of PlZ800m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO